MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By tntmpc Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:31 pm
Hey anybody anybody tried the triton vst ?

i get small unresizable window

its the only Korg plugin with this problem
and only in MPC software
others daw show it good

any fix ?

thanks
By RobBanks Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:33 am
What version are you running? Same result for me and I'm running 2.5.
I see 2.7 and the Triton demo on YouTube which appears to be working.
By tntmpc Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:32 pm
im on 2.7.0 and last triton update so very strange
all works fine in Studio One

Here s a tip i found on the problem
Try switching hardware acceleration on/off depending on what the previous position was. I've heard this with some other plugins, and that seemed to have fixed things.

and another that seems to work :
" Download sizer by Brian Apps. It's a freeware utility. A small sized program I came across whilst having the same issue. One you download it you're gonna right click on the windows or HOVER over window & hit 'cntrl+wnds+z' then choose window size.

I managed to get it working in running Sizer as admin...

Access Sizer's Configuration screen and "Add" a new configuration.

Call it Triton and set its Width to 1080 and its Height to 768. Access Windows settings and search "which icons appear on the taskbar" and enter that setting. Set Sizer Executable to "On".

Move to your MPC UI, where you have the Triton loaded and access the synth's cut off UI. Click on the Triton UI, then Right-Click Sizer on the taskbar and click the Triton configuration you created in the earlier step.

It does work, but we shouldn't have to go through all this!!! "

ill give it a try when i can
By RobBanks Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:36 pm
Hey thanks for the tips! :-D

I couldn't find hardware acceleration on my PC, but the Sizer program did the trick.

I had to tinker with it, and at first it didn't want to work. I changed the compatibility mode to windows 7, and checked run as administrator then it worked.

The step about putting the icon in the taskbar is a must, or the Triton window becomes deselected while navigating the taskbar. This was probably the number one reason it wasn't working.

For my system, the Triton window size is 1260 x 885.

This program will be useful in the future. You're right we shouldn't have to jump through hoops to get plugins to display properly, but I'm grateful for this work around. I've had similar issues with other plugins that work in other DAW's.

Thanks again.
By RobBanks Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:23 pm
After you load the Triton in the MPC Software, go to the Triton Menu and change the screen size to "Tiny", then it will load without the use of sizer (so long as you set the Triton screen size to tiny again before you close it).
By Artyboy0924 Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:42 am
I have this same problem with my Triton VST but for iMAC 10.12.6, any suggestions. I literally been trying to figure out why no presets or even to get the VST online properly.