Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Fre$hBreath Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:28 pm
I'm listening to a composition I'm currently working on using only all of my Behringer synths and thinking to myself, "Cot damn these sound so f u c king good!" I'm really glad that I invested in these joints...
By peterpiper Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:03 pm
Wow. I wonder if the pads are the same as in the original and if Behringer sell replacement pads. That would make a lot of SP12/SP1200 user happy.
Talking about SP. That Phil Collins track used a SP12 (at least for the snare. I got some SP12 drumkits and this snare is in there.

peace

EDIT: :hmmm: :Sigh: :WTF: :oops: completly misinterpreted this vid.
By Fre$hBreath Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:35 am
peterpiper wrote:Wow. I wonder if the pads are the same as in the original and if Behringer sell replacement pads. That would make a lot of SP12/SP1200 user happy.
Talking about SP. That Phil Collins track used a SP12 (at least for the snare. I got some SP12 drumkits and this snare is in there.

peace

EDIT: :hmmm: :Sigh: :WTF: :oops: completly misinterpreted this vid.

I know the Emu Drumulator had EPROMs from the same company that made the same sounds available to the DMX, Linn 9000 and LinnDrum, is it possible those sounds were made available for the SP-12?