Exchange tips and tricks for the Akai MPC4000
By poundaproblem Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:44 pm
From personal experience. I regret EVERY piece of gear that I sold if it was once the main component of my production. Most producers get board of hardware then go software. After a while the software doesnt feel quite the same and then go back to hardware or integrate the two. Keep the 4000.
By terrible.dee Tue May 05, 2020 10:19 pm
I don't understand you guys.

There are a limited number of these awesome machines out there, and you guys encourage this guy to hold one hostage in his basement while letting "Logic Drummer" make his beats for him?

No...Just NO!

That machine deserves to be in the hands of someone who appreciates it and will use it for what it is intended. Not stored away in the attic like some forgotten Thai sex slave.

If you are not going to FEED her....SELL her! And honestly, man, if Logic is enough to pull you away I find myself curious as to how you ended up with an MPC 4000 in the first place.

Either way, the fact that you are asking "Logic...MPC4000.....hmmm....this is TOUGH" answers the question. Sell it, and buy a cheaper MPC, You won't even know the difference except you'll find the newer one easier to use.
By JUKE 179r Wed May 06, 2020 12:16 am
You know you replied to this 10 year old and another15 year old post?
Btw... welcome to the forum.