Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Alan Doriah Sat May 09, 2020 6:24 pm
Hello @all

I struggle with the follwing Situation.
Id like to use my MPC Studio in Cubase as a direct Input-like a Midi Keyboard.
I setup already as a plugin and everything works fine. I can play the Samples/ Programs from the MPC Software on my Keyboard.
I would like to use the Pads from my MPC to use directly as a input. I press the Kick and Cubase recored it as a Midifile.
I couldnt figure out how to setup the MPC doing this.

I hope i made it clear what i mean!

Thanks in advance for helping out
By eLuSiVeMiTe Tue May 12, 2020 12:50 am
Alan Doriah wrote:Hello @all

I setup already as a plugin and everything works fine. I can play the Samples/ Programs from the MPC Software on my Keyboard.
I would like to use the Pads from my MPC to use directly as a input. I press the Kick and Cubase recored it as a Midifile.

Hold shift and press song/other for controller mode.
Alternatively use a midi program (not plugin) and send midi to your daw to be able to use features like note repeat and pad perform.
By eLuSiVeMiTe Tue May 12, 2020 12:51 am
eLuSiVeMiTe wrote:
Alan Doriah wrote:Hello @all

Hold shift and press song/other for controller mode.
Alternatively use a midi program (not plugin) and send midi to your daw to be able to use features like note repeat and pad perform.

Thursday's update may open up other options too.