Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Flip?

17%
N/A
50%
33%
N/A
N/A
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Wed May 20, 2020 8:36 pm
Right its that time again to crown this weeks winner

Usual rules as per normal, obviously you all know by now don’t vote for yourself. Vote will run for 2 day, can the winner please send me or PK1
ONE sample/rules on Friday for the next round. As always all feedback and constructive criticism is welcome, so let these guys know what you thought of their tracks etc

MPCWeapon1

NearTao

Danoc

CharlesRandolph

DawgFather

ccastillo123

Good luck fellas :smoker:
By CharlesRandolph Fri May 22, 2020 9:03 pm
NearTao wrote:Charles, you took your YouTube video down already? :(

Yeah, it was for demonstrations only. I need to find the name of the sample. Have some opportunities for it but I need to clear it. If not I need to hire a vocalist to re-sing the notes. Plus, meth and red aren't being paid for it. Have to keep it 1000%!
By saltmcgault Sat May 23, 2020 12:15 am
Im suprised to see both Danoc and Charles entered. Im assuming Danoc is going to toss over a nice sample into the lions den. Congrats on the win.
By milkmarie Sat May 23, 2020 1:02 am
Where is the charlesrandolph beat at? I heard it when I voted and it was the best one by a mile. The winning beat is was okay but i didn't think it was the nearly as good.
By DokBrown Sat May 23, 2020 8:12 am
CARLOs did it for me
By CharlesRandolph Sat May 23, 2020 9:26 am
milkmarie wrote:Where is the charlesrandolph beat at? I heard it when I voted and it was the best one by a mile. The winning beat is was okay but i didn't think it was the nearly as good.

Thank you, but the true battle is to actually turn something in and moving on. I pulled mine because, some other publishing opportunity arose with the music. You never know who's listening. :smoker:
By MPCWeapon1 Sat May 23, 2020 3:19 pm
Congratulations Danoc.

There were a lot of good parts to sample with that song. I was going to redo mine using different parts for the sake of originality but I didn’t find the time.

Dope entries everyone.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sat May 23, 2020 8:48 pm
Danoc wrote:
Keith's Lard wrote:Congrats on the win Danoc. Dope beat.

Thank you sir

I guess l pick a sample? I have in mind. Let find it. It may take a couple of days.

Congrats Danoc, yeah pick a sample and rules you want to use, shoot me a pm and I will get the next round up