Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Dsilvia74 Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:43 pm
Ever since updating to patch 2.8 my touch screen will mirror my desktop but not the MPC software in the MPC app. I have tried EVERYTHING, full uninstalls, fresh reinstall the whole 9. It works fine on my laptop as that has not been updated to 2.8. It's driving me crazy! Someone please help. I'm outta ideas and options Any input is greatly appreciated :worthy:
By Dsilvia74 Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:15 pm
I'm running windows 10, on both my PC and laptop, as I said it works fine on my laptop, so I doubt its O.S related. It has something to do with the update. Is there a place were I can download older versions?
By Saiasan Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:43 pm
Hello the most important thing when dealing with display link problem on windows is to completely uninstall the driver with the cleaner (http://www.displaylink.com/downloads/file?d=64) and then reboot.

Then install the driver included in the last version of mpc prog you can found on akai pro site.