MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By phil123456 Fri May 29, 2020 3:45 pm
Hi,

I ordered an MPC One, and as I live in Europe, apparently there is a shortage of Akai products
when I call the store, they say Akai can't follow up with the demand and promises delivery, but nothing Akai-related comes with the weekly shipment

any idea what's going on ? is it corona-related ?

sheers

Phil
By richie Fri May 29, 2020 6:27 pm
The MPC One is not manufactured in Europe.

The world is inundated with shipping issues due to the Covid crisis.

So much so that several countries are not receiving any air freight and are using sea transport delaying things on average for 3-5 weeks on top of what it would normally take.

So yeah, it's corona related.
By phil123456 Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:05 pm
still no available shipping date

the guy at the local store says Akai people are waiting for a shipping date; I don't really understand, from what or who

he also told me that many other people were also waiting
By cjunkie Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:14 am
I ordered an mpc one in mid June and originally was told it would take 4 weeks, They've told me today that maybe I'll receive it at the end of August or September and said that its a delay in Akai's end
By Mike-p10 Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:01 pm
Same here, I ordered my MPC one retro edition early July 2021 and still waiting for delivery. We are almost a year later, it will be retro for sure. A new edition will be out by the time I receive it. It's starting to enervate me.