Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By 420bpm Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:40 pm
I'm not sure how the sliders work when trimming a sample. I get the the basic idea, but can't figure out how they are working. Where to start and end, and which slider I should use. It's a bit confusing. I'm not sure that I made I myself clear here. In fact I'm sure I have not. But if anyone can figure out what I'm talking about, please help. I also remember being able to finely adjust the start and end points using the data wheel with the ability to move the cursor to the single digits with the AKAI OS and I can't figure out how to do that with the JJ OS XL2.

420bpm
Last edited by 420bpm on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
By 420bpm Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:45 am
Ok, I think I got the highlighting part down. It seems that Starting with Q1 slider off in the down position,and Q2 off in up position I am able to do what I need to. As far as the fine tuning I figured that part out. Zoom in, and up and down arrow keys are what allows one to dial in by smaller increments using the data wheel.

Thanks!

420bpm
By jimmie Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:47 pm
If u didn't know already:

Hold SHIFT and hit + or - to scroll.
Hold SHIFT and hit cursor right to zoom in or cursor left to zoom out.

Quicker and more precise than using the Q-links.
By cyrus Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:08 am
jimmie wrote:If u didn't know already:

Hold SHIFT and hit + or - to scroll.
Hold SHIFT and hit cursor right to zoom in or cursor left to zoom out.

Quicker and more precise than using the Q-links.

added this to our shortcut thread.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=145831&p=1383123#p1383123
By DataPro Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:21 pm
After a bit of frustration, I realized on my version of JJ OS, I have to HOLD DOWN the buttons (Q1 or Q2) above the slider at the same time to activate them on the Trim screen. Hope this helps some folks.