Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By CFM01 Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:22 pm
No Force update...
Lots of C++ programming jobs been advertised.
No response from Akai employees on the official forum - people say for the last 6 weeks there has been no employer contribution.
Silence
What is going on? Anyone know anything?
By subwax Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:14 pm
The Akai Pro forum is actually no longer available. What a terrible way to run a company.

Its not InMusic - Denon DJ, a part of InMusic, is working fine - their forum is very well run. This is an Akai issue solely. They have been gradually getting worse and worse - I guess they felt it was time to pull the plug rather than sort to the forum - a shame, really.
By DokBrown Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:01 pm
As always, the MPC user community will be the backbone & not corporate AKAI.

TRUST IN THE FORCE
By theanimalcj Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:17 pm
subwax wrote:The Akai Pro forum is actually no longer available. What a terrible way to run a company.

Its not InMusic - Denon DJ, a part of InMusic, is working fine - their forum is very well run. This is an Akai issue solely. They have been gradually getting worse and worse - I guess they felt it was time to pull the plug rather than sort to the forum - a shame, really.

So l bought the Force l wouldn't obtain an update?
By kaydigi Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:38 pm
theanimalcj wrote:
subwax wrote:The Akai Pro forum is actually no longer available. What a terrible way to run a company.

So l bought the Force l wouldn't obtain an update?

If the imaginary force update ever drops it will be in your akai pro account, which is separate from the akai forum.