Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Flip?

N/A
86%
14%
N/A
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:11 pm
Firstly congratulations to Saltmcgault on being promoted to beat battle moderator, we are both pleased to welcome you to the team and a massive huge thanks for unofficially helping out the last few weeks both myself and PK1 appreciate your time, help and support. I'm sure it won't take too long for you to find your feet and settle in (any questions then just ask away)

So without further ado it indeed that time to crown this weeks winner once again

Usual rules as per normal, obviously you all know by now don’t vote for yourself. Vote will run for 2 day, can the winner please send me , PK1 or Saltmcgault
ONE sample/rules on Friday for the next round. As always all feedback and constructive criticism is welcome, so let these guys know what you thought of their tracks etc

dez perado

saltmcgault

saadyah tz▾i

ccastillo123

Good luck gents :smoker:
By saltmcgault Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:18 pm
Thanks for the welcome. I'm glad I can help you guys out when you need it. Hopefully this will push me to participate in the battles more regardless if I like the sample/rules or not.

Nice entries this round. I like how both dez and ccastillo123 used the drums in their tracks.
I went with saadyah tz▾i this round. It was a tough choice between all but the "icing on the cake" part on saadyah's beat clinched my vote. Nice job :smoker: . I will get to surfing and digging and have something for the next round tonight.

Thanks for the votes. :worthy:
By saltmcgault Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:19 pm
ccastillo123 wrote:Nice entries. My vote goes to Salt and congrats on becoming moderator.

Thanks! I appreciate it.