Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Flip?

50%
N/A
N/A
N/A
50%
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:29 pm
Ok folks pardon the delay, It's once again time to crown this weeks

Usual rules as per normal, obviously you all know by now don’t vote for yourself. Vote will run for 2 day, can the winner please send me , PK1 or Saltmcgault
ONE sample/rules for the next round. As always all feedback and constructive criticism is welcome, so let these guys know what you thought of their tracks etc

dez perado

ccastillo123

Keith's Lard

NearTao

djerratic

Good luck fellas :smoker:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:07 pm
Tough one to vote for going to have to another few more listens :WTF:

I won't be voting for Djerratic in this round, if you did two completely different flips for both battles then mad props to you but rehashing an entry you have already done for another battle is rather whack in my opinion
By ccastillo123 Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:13 pm
Nice job by everyone! My vote goes to djerratic. The vocal samples came out so dope and everything fits so well.

Like djerratic mentioned, I also noticed Dibia$e used the same Patrice song for his challenge. She even posted about it. There was alot of nice entries there too.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:37 pm
Good work everyone I went for Dez this round he got my head snapping :smoker:

ccastillo123 wrote:Like djerratic mentioned, I also noticed Dibia$e used the same Patrice song for his challenge. She even posted about it. There was alot of nice entries there too.

Think you missed the point I was getting at yes djerratic choose the remind me track for this battle and Dibiase a few days later also selected the same sample for his battle that wasn't my issue, these things can happen. The issue I had if your going to enter 2 different beat battles then at least try and make two completely different sounding entries rather then killing 2 birds with one stone and just rehashing your Dibiase entry for this round.
By inflict3 Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:07 am
When’s the next one??? What’s the sample.. :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :popcorn: :worthy:
By peterpiper Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:27 am
Nice Beats fellas! I would've vote for Keith's Lard or djerratic. Both smooth contributions. I missed it (had a few day in hospital) but probably will upload my beats nonetheless (I made 2 :) )
peace
By saltmcgault Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:23 pm
inflict3 wrote:When’s the next one??? What’s the sample.. :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :popcorn: :worthy:

I sent both djerratic and dez perado a message to send me a sample/rule. I will get to digging and post something if I don't hear from them by the end of the day.