Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Danoc Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:22 am
:lol: :lol: Man you're excited than a mutha *****. Lmao lol
You're overdosing on those synths l'ma have to ban you from shopping and ban you from Behr :nod:

Fre$hBreath wrote:Holy funking shiznit!

Behringer announced they are doing the ARP 2500!!!

They never cease to amaze, I need to buy a bigger house, where am I going to have room for all these synths? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Fre$hBreath Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:03 am
Smackdee wrote:Glad they put preset memory on the p800 definitely got me interested :popcorn:
bees80 wrote:Yeah i might have to get that pro-800 too :D

Yo! And they got GliGli involved in the developement of this unit too... https://ask.audio/articles/behringer-an ... log-synths

https://ask.audio/articles/behringer-pr ... t600-synth
By Danoc Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:50 am
Fresh YOU are banned from all Behringer products effective immediately! Lmao :lol:

You aint no jollke when it comes to Behr! Are you in the dam warehouse? Lol :lol:

2600 and 800 look sick. A lot of spaghetti though :smoker:
By Monotremata Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:52 pm
Has there been any mention of the price of the P800? I just picked up a Roland XV3080 to cover like pads and bread and butter synth sounds but **** me, Ill trade it for the P800 easy. Mine came with the Vintage Synth card in it too so I can turn around and sell it for about twice what I actually bought it for hah.
By Danoc Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:00 am
Very little other information at the moment except that they are trying to get it under $600 and hope to ship in January.

https://www.gearnews.com/behringer-reve ... ra-voices/

:shock: XV3080 OMG! I love that thang! I had it and sold it. My favorite harp sound is the Celtic Harps! And l love the quirky sounds on it to play melodies. Being l have the XV5080 VSTi plugin and the Celtic Harps are there lm a happy arse dude :lol: l tried all over the place to find the 3080 in plugin form and nothing! I have Roland's 1080, 5080, Reason format 2080 but no 3080 :Sigh: My 3080 was blown out with cards!
Don't you dare sell that 3080 :evil: :lol:

Monotremata wrote:Has there been any mention of the price of the P800? I just picked up a Roland XV3080 to cover like pads and bread and butter synth sounds but **** me, Ill trade it for the P800 easy. Mine came with the Vintage Synth card in it too so I can turn around and sell it for about twice what I actually bought it for hah.
By Monotremata Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:42 am
Danoc wrote: :shock: XV3080 OMG! I love that thang! I had it and sold it. My favorite harp sound is the Celtic Harps! And l love the quirky sounds on it to play melodies. Being l have the XV5080 VSTi plugin and the Celtic Harps are there lm a happy arse dude :lol: l tried all over the place to find the 3080 in plugin form and nothing! I have Roland's 1080, 5080, Reason format 2080 but no 3080 :Sigh: My 3080 was blown out with cards!
Don't you dare sell that 3080 :evil: :lol:

Hah yeah its pretty cool so far. I picked it up just for the hell of it. Ive been looking for a pad machine because all my analogs are monos. I sold my MicroQ last year so my two Waldorfs dont really do VA synth stuff that great so they just do 'Waldorf stuff'. Ive been waiting for either the Mono Poly or the P800 but found the 3080 for like $300 at Guitar Center and put it on my card so I can milk it and pay it for like a year with no interest haha. The voice architecture is kinda weird but Roland rompler stuff always was a bit more complicated than every body else. Whoever owned it before left the Vintage Synth card and one of the 'Experience' cards that has stuff from all the other cards on it, plus it had a Smart Media card in it that's like completely full. The Roland only lets you see 8 banks at a time on it, but when I browsed it, there's gotta be like 50-60 more directories in there. I got Sound Diver to pull all 8 banks off it, but I cant figure out if I can browse the rest of the card through there. Bonus points cause whoever had it before me was really into like ambient/techno/dnb kinda stuff cause a lot of the user patches are already right at home here.
I dont think Id get rid of it though, the misses knows Ive wanted the P800 for awhile so I think it'll be safe hahaha. The Roland fits right in with the rest of my gear, both of my racks look like they're straight out of 1999 right now. Shit I think even my Soundcraft might have come out around then too.
By Danoc Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:20 pm
:lol: :lol: you were blessed with that vintage card.
But l hear ya though

Monotremata wrote:Hah yeah its pretty cool so far. I picked it up just for the hell of it. Ive been looking for a pad machine because all my analogs are monos. I sold my MicroQ last year so my two Waldorfs dont really do VA synth stuff that great so they just do 'Waldorf stuff'. Ive been waiting for either the Mono Poly or the P800 but found the 3080 for like $300 at Guitar Center and put it on my card so I can milk it and pay it for like a year with no interest haha. The voice architecture is kinda weird but Roland rompler stuff always was a bit more complicated than every body else. Whoever owned it before left the Vintage Synth card and one of the 'Experience' cards that has stuff from all the other cards on it, plus it had a Smart Media card in it that's like completely full. The Roland only lets you see 8 banks at a time on it, but when I browsed it, there's gotta be like 50-60 more directories in there. I got Sound Diver to pull all 8 banks off it, but I cant figure out if I can browse the rest of the card through there. Bonus points cause whoever had it before me was really into like ambient/techno/dnb kinda stuff cause a lot of the user patches are already right at home here.
I dont think Id get rid of it though, the misses knows Ive wanted the P800 for awhile so I think it'll be safe hahaha. The Roland fits right in with the rest of my gear, both of my racks look like they're straight out of 1999 right now. **** I think even my Soundcraft might have come out around then too.