MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By OGDazz Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:09 am
In the MPC App Is there a way to use two midi controllers at the same time?! I have a midi keyboard & MPD 226.
By The Ken Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:19 am
You absolutely can. Are you trying to control two different tracks with two different controllers? Some people get stuck at the midi monitor settings: "In, Auto, and Merge". The manual talks about what situations call for which settings.
By OGDazz Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:24 am
The Ken wrote:You absolutely can. Are you trying to control two different tracks with two different controllers? Some people get stuck at the midi monitor settings: "In, Auto, and Merge". The manual talks about what situations call for which settings.

Thanks for responding... I want to play and record my drum pattern with the MPD 226 and I want to play my keyboard melodies with my MPK...
By The Ken Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:28 pm
Assign your MPD 226 to the track your drum program is on. Assign your MPK to the track your melody instrument is on.

Make sure your midi control settings are correct.

Make sure your midi record settings are correct. "Merge" is especially helpful.
By Pags Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:16 pm
Hi,

I have the same question more or less,
Can I connect a MPC Studio 2 and MPK Mini both via USB at the same time to my PC and will they be recognised by MPC software?
By RYANNBAKER Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:34 pm
When I try to do this it doesn't single out a track both of them play both tracks. What am I doing wrong?