Showcase your own beats and get constructive feedback from fellow MPC producers
By CharlesRandolph Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:13 pm
justineastwick wrote:
CharlesRandolph wrote:NOC'D OUT 5 (Morning after Sunday School) (9.28.2020)

Lyrics, if you want read along.

CHORUS:
CRYING, MOANING, COMPLAINING AND ****
HEY, MAKE BATTLES RULES, WHAT...
SHUT UP **** (CUTS)

LOOK AT THIS FOOL DOING CORNY ****
HEY, MAKE BATTLE RULES, MAN...
SHUT UP **** (CUTS)

VERSE:
PRO VS CORNBALL, NO MUSIC TO SHOW OFF
SOFTER THAN PILLOW, I'M SICK LIKE WHOOPING COUGH

HIS GIRL IS TURNED OFF, GETTING MOPPED AND WAXED
ONLINE POSTING NONSENSE, LOTS OF ****

NOC'D OUT SUFFERING FROM FLASH BACKS
DUDES SO STRESSED, HE'S ADDICTED TO XANAX

HE'S A FOURTH STRING QUARTERBACK, HE DON'T EXIST
HIS R&B, HIS HARDLY, GOOD ENOUGH TO FIX

BRING OUT THE STRETCHER, BRING OUT THE BIBLE
BRING OUT THE STRAIGHT JACKET, HE'S STRAIGHT SUICIDE

HE'S NOT MAD, IT'S HIS STEROID CYCLE
STOMACH SO BLOATED, EXPECT A NEW ARRIVAL

NEVER MY RIVAL, NEVER A CONTENDER
SO I CHOPPED OFF HIS HEAD AND PUT HIS HANDS IN A BLENDER

BREAK: (GOONIES)

HIT PUREE!
NO!
I'M TOO YOUNG.
NO!
I WANNA PLAY THE VIOLIN.
NO, NOT MY HAND.

CHORUS:

CRYING, MOANING, COMPLAINING AND ****
HEY, MAKE BATTLES RULES, WHAT...
SHUT UP **** (CUTS)

LOOK AT THIS FOOL DOING CORNY ****
HEY, MAKE BATTLE RULES, MAN...
SHUT UP **** (CUTS)

I don’t know why I’m on here reading this, but I thought about every way you’d say this in a rap and I was dying at how dry it sounded... LOL! Bro, I had to drink water after reading this song you made... LOL.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cockdiesel wrote:
BREAK: (GOONIES)

:lol:

Hit Puree! Those quick 30 minutes skits were fun. As soon as the link showing the stolen music was posted. IT WAS LIGHTS OUT! NOC'D OUT! :lol: :lol: :lol: EPIC!!
By CharlesRandolph Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:51 pm
Lampdog wrote:I remember hearing this when it was happening. Forgot how it sounded since then but I DO remember having some hard laughs to all of the series.

That's it! It only make sense if you followed the entire thread, the producer challenge, and the beat battles. I wished I saved that HOUR long video of him explaining how he made the track. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By QuentinB Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:32 pm
NearTao wrote:You just need midi packs... just ignore this dumb post though... it's an ad

Reminds me of the free real estate guy :)
By CharlesRandolph Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:31 am
By EnochLight Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:34 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:First call out of 2021. EnochLight

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jesus you're daft - when are you going to post an example of YOUR muSak beats, Charlie? We all wanna' hear what you can do. Step up or shut the **** up.
By CharlesRandolph Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:46 pm
EnochLight wrote:
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jesus you're daft - when are you going to post an example of YOUR muSak beats, Charlie? We all wanna' hear what you can do. Step up or shut the **** up.

Thank you for declining. What a way to start off 2021: First the capitol building and now Charles Randolph has another NOC out. I didn't even need to upload anything. What's crazy is that all the sounds are there ready to use.
By Lampdog Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:31 pm
I’ve heard music from both of you. :!: :!:
By EnochLight Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:54 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:
Lampdog wrote:I’ve heard music from both of you. :!: :!:

So have I that's why I want him to practice. COLD..... BLOODED.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny, because I've never heard anything you do - because you're too much of a fraud to post it. You might want to climb out of your mom's basement on occasion and get some vitamin D, son. :lol: :popcorn:
By CharlesRandolph Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:12 pm
EnochLight wrote:Funny, because I've never heard anything you do - because you're too much of a fraud to post it. You might want to climb out of your mom's basement on occasion and get some vitamin D, son. :lol: :popcorn:

I thought they arrested you for raiding the capitol building. Nevertheless, where's the music or are you trying to make sure the battery doesn't go bad on your MPC LIVE? :lol: I don't get it, you talk like you're a producing god, yet you can't even make and post a simple call out track. When all the music instruments samples have been provided and they're in a MPC format. It's a simple, call out track, not a full symphonic commission.

You could've made any style of music, but as usually you fail to show up.
By CharlesRandolph Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:40 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:Image
Shots fired! :lol:

:lol: He's going to come back saying some thing about a Straw Man, Say Blah Blah Blah, make 1970 Mom jokes, Say, he has nothing to prove. Say you first. Call me Charlie. Complain about the mods. He'll do everything except post the music.