Post your views and questions about the Akai MPC2500
By Dubalith Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:13 pm
Hey guys, recently had problem for a day or so when after some use the screen visibility decresed on its own, next day i started it was again a bit lower format than usual, and after 10-15 mins of use it completely faded out into pure green screen...
after restart the MPC i get the message on screen that ram get loaded and again pure green screen... and it been like this for a three days id say, im lost, is it something i can easily try to test myself, or better do anybody know technician around Belgium or Netherlands to service my mpc2500? i was thinkin bout it anyways. cause theres some extra issues i wanna discuss..
By saltmcgault Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:51 pm
Dubalith wrote:Hey guys, recently had problem for a day or so when after some use the screen visibility decresed on its own, next day i started it was again a bit lower format than usual, and after 10-15 mins of use it completely faded out into pure green screen...
after restart the MPC i get the message on screen that ram get loaded and again pure green screen... and it been like this for a three days id say, im lost, is it something i can easily try to test myself, or better do anybody know technician around Belgium or Netherlands to service my mpc2500? i was thinkin bout it anyways. cause theres some extra issues i wanna discuss..

The first thing I would do is open her up and reconnect the cable that the screen is connected to and see if that helps. Too bad you aren't in the US. I have an led screen for the 2500.