For discussion about setting up your studio and advice on the gear and equipment within it.
By Danoc Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:47 am
My newly setup . new addition 40 inch screen.
Im totally inside the box so all the magic is in my computer.

THIS IS MY ULTIMATE SETUP WITH IN THE FUTURE MINUS THAT 3RD SCREEN UP TOP AND THE 24 TRACK LAYOUT. I WILL USE AND ADVANCE SINGLE FADER. MINUS THAT SIDE SETUP ALSO.

Image :smoker:

dabmeister wrote:
Thanks. The JV has the Hip Hop and Vintage Synth expansion cards, I love those expanded sounds.
By Danoc Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:19 am
That desk l have is so dope. It was less than $200 . I forgot the exact price. I love it.Temper glass too. The deck below has lots if room to put things. Has wheels too in case you have move.

My desk price should be in this vid I did

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=74meiKeMwZM&t=385s

Are you looking for a desk?

Ajax wrote:
What desk is that?
[/quote]
By Danoc Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:12 pm
Nostalgic moments of my old studio, last had 2012. smh now I'm bare bones lol but make a bigger sound being inside the box. :mrgreen: :smoker:

By Danoc Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:40 pm
1. That's the Motif XS that is a beast! I have that in software now. Same sounds too :)
2. JV 1080 & XV 3080. I have the 1080 and 5080 SRX Roland in soft2now.
3. The Triton Rack. I have that as a Reason Refill. In it l can layer 14 sounds simultaneously :) You can't do that with the hardware.
4. That's the Yamaha O2R 24/96 Dammm beast! If l wanted a board l would tel Yamaha to build me a new one. I the original Yamaha O2R too.

That 4000 looks sweet.
By Sense-A Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:27 pm
1. Yamaha came out with a software version of the motif? I always liked the motif more than the triton. I saw Eric Sermon using the motif es6 on the Rhythm Roulette episode. He used to use an old roland W30.
2. You're not talking about Roland cloud, are you? I heard Roland Cloud sucks. My lust is for the Integra 7. I currently have the 880 with a 60s/70s keys card and a 1080 with the orchestral1+2/session/country cards.
3. The triton software makes me not care for the hardware. I was never a huge triton fan anyways.
4. I believe you. Yamaha gear is underrated.
5. My MPC 4000 is a rattle can job. Hardest part was pulling the acrylic cover off the display, sanding it down and repainting it. A step I've seen others skip when painting theirs. I don't know how to screen print on to metal, so the labels are made with a label printer. Still looks better than the stock paint jobs MPC 4000s came with.
By Danoc Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:29 pm
1. nope Yam didn't but I have a Reason refill in it. The Triton too.
2. Yeah I'm talking about the Roland cloud stuff, nah bruh whoever told you it suck is lying to you. I have software and not connected to the internet. Integra 7 is hot to death. Come on man why you had to bring that up,. you know I'm a gear whore lol :lol: :lol: :lol: I want that so band. Man I got the 1080, 5080, SRX Orchestra ETC, I have them all except SRX pianos 1&2. I have System 8 STRAIGHT BEAST! They never made the 3080 and I don't know why I love that thing. smh
:shock: Yo I have the Triton Rack as a refill in Reason and that thing is dope. But I also have the Triton keyboard software also and that thing is a beast, it does way more than the hardware so does the Roland software joints. Did a shoot out with them can't tell the difference between the hardware and software.

here's the roland 5080 software

I just bought this just now typing to you and loaded it up in S1v4 :shock: OMG the SSL native essential bundle $49. I jumped on that immediately.

Sense-A wrote:1. Yamaha came out with a software version of the motif? I always liked the motif more than the triton. I saw Eric Sermon using the motif es6 on the Rhythm Roulette episode. He used to use an old roland W30.
2. You're not talking about Roland cloud, are you? I heard Roland Cloud sucks. My lust is for the Integra 7. I currently have the 880 with a 60s/70s keys card and a 1080 with the orchestral1+2/session/country cards.
3. The triton software makes me not care for the hardware. I was never a huge triton fan anyways.
4. I believe you. Yamaha gear is underrated.
5. My MPC 4000 is a rattle can job. Hardest part was pulling the acrylic cover off the display, sanding it down and repainting it. A step I've seen others skip when painting theirs. I don't know how to screen print on to metal, so the labels are made with a label printer. Still looks better than the stock paint jobs MPC 4000s came with.
By Lampdog Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:01 am
I just got 'em. Three x 9rnd shotgun mags!
These shitz huge. You can damn near arm wrestle with 'em, no joke.
By dabmeister Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:20 am
:shock: :shock: :shock: