MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Lazarillo Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:03 pm
I have a program I made from a bunch of drum loops. I used Slice To Pad to create the program, a series of one shots. The one shots are all slices from different loops. Is there a way I can bulk convert all the slices I used into samples and purge all the rest of the loops? One reason I want to do this is to use the program in legacy MPCs.
By NearTao Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:31 pm
Lazarillo wrote:I have a program I made from a bunch of drum loops. I used Slice To Pad to create the program, a series of one shots. The one shots are all slices from different loops. Is there a way I can bulk convert all the slices I used into samples and purge all the rest of the loops? One reason I want to do this is to use the program in legacy MPCs.

Does the version of the software you are using have the auto sampler? I'd probably consider looking there.
By Lazarillo Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:41 pm
It does, but I thought autosampler was for creating keyboard instruments quickly from plugins and hardware instruments. How would it be used for this task?