Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By Allin Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:39 pm
NearTao wrote:You can, but it is known to mess up the Force/MPC line... so I would suggest not doing this.

Alle want is to delete my own samples how should that be a problem?
Weird.
By Lampdog Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:10 pm
Internal drive has default content on it. Is that where you saved? Don't save there anymore, don't use that location. If you had other storage you'd be able to read and write there. By you not being able to delete your samples, that leads me to believe you saved on the default internal drive. It has a certain structure that is associated with the OS.

Save elsewhere.
By Allin Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:49 pm
Lampdog wrote:Internal drive has default content on it. Is that where you saved? Don't save there anymore, don't use that location. If you had other storage you'd be able to read and write there. By you not being able to delete your samples, that leads me to believe you saved on the default internal drive. It has a certain structure that is associated with the OS.

Save elsewhere.

I wouldn’t know how to delete it? How does this normally go? Where is that in the manual?
You have 16GB storage so I should be able to save stuff on that and delete or move if I want to?
I accidentally pressed save on the default place so it should be saved in the proper internal place.
By saltmcgault Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:46 pm
Allin wrote:
Lampdog wrote:Internal drive has default content on it. Is that where you saved? Don't save there anymore, don't use that location. If you had other storage you'd be able to read and write there. By you not being able to delete your samples, that leads me to believe you saved on the default internal drive. It has a certain structure that is associated with the OS.

Save elsewhere.

I wouldn’t know how to delete it? How does this normally go? Where is that in the manual?
You have 16GB storage so I should be able to save stuff on that and delete or move if I want to?
I accidentally pressed save on the default place so it should be saved in the proper internal place.

Have you tried loading everything from your internal drive and ONLY deleting all the projects/tracks/programs/samples that were yours and resaving/overwrite what you had in internal drive? Maybe you can do that maybe you can't idk just a thought. I do that when i save a project thats tied to the template i load when i 1st turn on my mpc to start a new project. If that works don't save anything else to your internal drive.