Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Mau Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:41 pm
I tried with the same pc but with a different hard drive, nothing. It would be absurd that the PC configuration alone would cause this problem. Moreover, those who sold it to me have already tried it on more than one PC.
By SakisX Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:20 pm
Mau wrote:I tried with the same pc but with a different hard drive, nothing.

You mean different Windows installation ? (windows 10?)

Mau wrote:It would be absurd that the PC configuration alone would cause this problem.

If there is a driver miss-configuration in the Windows registry ,then it can definitely cause problems with the Ren communicating with the software
By Mau Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:51 pm
Do you mean a different Windows installation? (Windows 10?)

On the same pc, same configuration, but trying on two different hard drives (with the same operating system).

If there is an incorrect driver configuration in the Windows registry, it can definitely cause problems with the Ren communicating with the software.

This I understand that I can theoretically verify it by trying it on different PCs, but for now I can't.
By Mau Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:41 pm
Disappointed by Akai, they only replied once saying that probably someone should have emailed me about my request from Akai support, but nothing came. But they do ask for feedback. How can I give feedback if I have not had assistance? Mah