Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Dennis84erz Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:19 am
Hey together,

i´am looking for an way, to let one sample stop when the other starts. Can abybody help?
What i have done is:
Edit > Env3 > Mode: cycle (Sample plays till the end)
Edit > Layer > Glidemode > Mono

All samples still play till the end.

Same with the S1000. Here i know how to let a sample play till the end, but not how to let one sample stops playing the other.

:worthy: Please help me :worthy:

Regards Dennis
By terry towelling Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:45 am
my eps is not plugged in atm. so I tried to recreate your problem on the asr10....with no luck.
those setting should work for you. is it possible your wavesamples are on different layers? I sometimes accidentally select new layer instead of new wave sample when sampling. are all wavesamples set to mono/legato?

I guess you could try turning 'cycle' off and setting the release to a long time to make sure the sample plays out. although I don't see why this will make any difference.
By Dennis84erz Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:59 am
Hi and thx a lot for your answer! Is it a problem when the main sample and copy (parameters only) are on diffenrent layers? Mostly i put them all on layer one.

I go a to layer 1 and choose all wavesample, then i go to edit layer and choose glidemode mono.

Regards