Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By rennnn Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:34 pm
Hi ya all I am new to this forum;0)
hope someone can help me out here.
So the problem ist I have programmed a drum pattern on a midi track and now on one or more audio tracks I want to add loops on top. Percussion, HH and so on. The warp is tuned on but the loops are not 100% tight in sync with the midi drum pattern.
Con someone explain how to correct this in the audio loop? also tried out to set the start point but also that is not working 100%
Many thanks for your help
Reni
By IEEU Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:10 pm
rennnn wrote:Hi ya all I am new to this forum;0)
So the problem ist I have programmed a drum pattern on a midi track and now on one or more audio tracks I want to add loops on top. Percussion, HH and so on. The warp is tuned on but the loops are not 100% tight in sync with the midi drum pattern.
Con someone explain how to correct this in the audio loop? also tried out to set the start point but also that is not working 100%
Reni

akai force audio files have warp problem when returning on audio channel, but drum pattern also audios work properly Audio is need to send drums audio channels. is works nice.
By IEEU Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:11 pm
rennnn wrote:Hi ya all I am new to this forum;0)
Reni

akai force audio files have warp problem when returning on audio channel, but drum pattern also audios work properly Audio is need to send drums audio channels. is works nice.
By IEEU Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:11 pm