Akai Force Forum: Everything relating to the Akai Force, the new 64 pad, clip-based standalone sampler/groovebox from Akai. While not an MPC, it shares many similar software features to the MPC X/MPC Live including the same underlying code-base.
By Kiefer01 Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:30 am
Hi, to the MPC experts or anyone that had the bravery to do it, need your knowledge.. still on warranty so this will be for the future.. I want to change the xl job wheell for a "finger" jogwheel like the
XL STYLE TALL BLACK JOG DATA WHEEL FOR MPC1000 / MPC500 I've seen on moc stuff.. what are your thoughts? Anyone has a specific one for the slot of the jog wheel of the Force???
By EnochLight Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:10 pm
Kiefer01 wrote:Hi, to the MPC experts or anyone that had the bravery to do it, need your knowledge.. still on warranty so this will be for the future.. I want to change the xl job wheell for a "finger" jogwheel like the
XL STYLE TALL BLACK JOG DATA WHEEL FOR MPC1000 / MPC500 I've seen on moc stuff.. what are your thoughts? Anyone has a specific one for the slot of the jog wheel of the Force???

The data dial (what you're calling the "xl job wheell") just pulls off with no resistance and can easily be switched out for something larger. We've been doing this on the latest generation MPC's (X, Live, and One) as well as the Force since release. It won't affect your warranty, because you can put the old one back on should you need to send it in for service. ;)
By Kiefer01 Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:44 pm
Thanks i though so. But my question was more direct to which and from where you get the replacement that fits. Anyone can point me the right direction?? Thanks
By EnochLight Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:21 am
Kiefer01 wrote:Thanks i though so. But my question was more direct to which and from where you get the replacement that fits. Anyone can point me the right direction?? Thanks

The exact same knobs that are on the MPC are the on Force. Get aluminum metal replacements here.

Q-links:

https://www.mpcstuff.com/billet-silver- ... -maschine/

Jog/Data wheel:

https://www.mpcstuff.com/billet-jog-whe ... old-black/