Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Beat?

N/A
63%
N/A
38%
By saltmcgault Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:02 pm
My bad for the delay fellas.. I've had some grown man business to take care of the last couple of days. So lets check out these entries and see who's the top dog of them all. The vote will go for 2 days.. don't vote for yourself and constructive criticism is welcomed. Can the winner please message Psych, PK1, or me
ONE SAMPLE AND RULE on Sat Sept 11th. Good luck! :smoker:

Dheurt

dez perado

Near Tao

Null Sweat
By NearTao Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:09 pm
Dheurt - some of the drums feel off beat, and not quite mixed right… seems like a good start, but I think the execution needs some more time to bake
Dez - Solid chops here, really dig the drums and beat… I might’ve rolled off some of the vinyl crackle myself… but that’s just personal taste, extra elements on the second half were fun… maybe could’ve used a change up or something to drive it home… or maybe lead in with a drop?
Null - Yo chipmunk it up my man! Drums were big, the kicks were maybe a tad too much though…
By DokBrown Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:29 pm
DEZ worked the MR.T snippets in their seamlessly.
That beat was some solid DUN music.

NULL SWEAT was creeping on him tho’ ;-)
By saltmcgault Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:02 am
damn i’m gonna have to spin these a few times tomorrow before i make a decision.
By dheurt Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:19 am
Dheurt - some of the drums feel off beat, and not quite mixed right… seems like a good start, but I think the execution needs some more time to bake

Sure man it's just a raw cut don't have time to finalize since long time...
By saltmcgault Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:44 pm
Dez and Null brought the heat this round. WELL DONE! Damn near a toss up but i went with Dez this round.

near tao I can see where you were going with that beat but that slowed voice or whatever effects you had going on was throwing it off for me.

Dheurt I hope you go back to that beat and do something with that loud kick, maybe turn it down and shift it a little bit in grid edit? idk but other than that kick i thought it was cool.
By dez perado Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:21 am
i went with null this round .Dug all the tiny chops he used from all over the place
By dheurt Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:59 am
Go with dez !
Thanks to NearTao and Saltmcgault for constructive criticism.I'm not here for win but for learn.