MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By MPC-Tutor Sat May 14, 2022 11:36 am
A year, after what ? Since people were last pontificating about a 3.0, and 3 months after that they released 2.10. 8 months since 2.10.1, 10 months since 2.10. Clearly they have mpc key61 in the works, safe to assume new updates coming, observant will have seen the force beta news leaked on Facebook.

Not sure what people are expecting, Akai always remain tight lipped, you’ll know about a new release when it’s released, In the meantime go and make music with one of the most powerful grooveboxes on the planet
By Straker Sat May 14, 2022 6:01 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:A year, after what ? Since people were last pontificating about a 3.0, and 3 months after that they released 2.10. 8 months since 2.10.1, 10 months since 2.10. Clearly they have mpc key61 in the works, safe to assume new updates coming, observant will have seen the force beta news leaked on Facebook.

Not sure what people are expecting, Akai always remain tight lipped, you’ll know about a new release when it’s released, In the meantime go and make music with one of the most powerful grooveboxes on the planet

A year after this last thread reply.
Sure I am making music with my beloved Mpc.
I just wanted to know if there was some news about updates since last one is long ago and all is very silent lately.
Sorry for asking too much, I forgot Beta is protected by CIA and spy service.
We are living in dangerous times, isn't it?
By Straker Sat May 14, 2022 7:01 pm
NearTao wrote:Really, you're clowning on this again?

Who's clowning?
Hey guys, is all ok?
I can see you quite nervous.
What's the problem?
Can I ask if anyone has some news about any update since last one was quite a long ago?
Yes? No?