Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:50 pm
Pardon the delay on getting the next round up, congrats to Lampdog on winning the last round. Oh boy has he cooked up something special for this round! We are throwing the usual formula out the window and going out of the box for this round with a different approach to the round and voting as well

Samples
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rpuvhluc2nysq ... 2.zip?dl=0

Rules
  • As there is a ton of sample material to work with you HAVE to submit 2 entries for the battle, using whatever you want from the provide sample folder
  • Open Round so use whatever you got in your arsenal for drums, bass etc
  • As there is a lot to work with it's going to be a 2 week window to get your submissions in

As per normal your entry must have battle number 342 in track title as well as part 1 or part 2 or any other method of naming the different entires i.e A or B etc so we can tell the 2 entries apart. Please use soundcloud or youtube to post your track here in this thread. The Battle deadline is midnight Tuesday the 2nd of October.
By Lampdog Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:06 pm
By Large Jesus Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:28 pm
Interesting. Are we limited to 2 track submissions each, or can you submit more if you want? Do we vote on individual tracks, or do we vote for the the producer with the strongest combination of tracks?
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:06 pm
Large Jesus wrote:Interesting. Are we limited to 2 track submissions each, or can you submit more if you want?

Your limited to just 2 submissions but if you want to do more as non entries then that cool (Just give them a name instead of using the default battle number naming we do otherwise there could be a massive **** up with non entries appearing on the vote and actual submissions being missed. Trouble we have is once a vote has been cast by someone we cant change it as it reset all votes)

Large Jesus wrote:Do we vote on individual tracks, or do we vote for the the producer with the strongest combination of tracks?

I'm going to break the vote into something like this so its easy to vote

Producer A - Part One
Producer A - Part Two
Producer B - Part One
Producer B - Part Two
etc
etc

Your going to get 2 votes for this round, so if like someone's first part and another persons second part then you can vote for two different individual tracks or if you feel your dig someone combinations of tracks over all the rest then you can use both votes on that one person by voting on both tracks for that particular person
By pk1 Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:45 am
:shock: Thats allot of dope material..

Looks fun

:smoker:
By Lampdog Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:16 am
No one??
By Lampdog Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:40 pm
Psych, can we do this?

The Battle deadline is midnight Sunday the 2nd of October.
By akaimpclive2 Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:29 pm
I'm out. I spend a lot of time at work and it will take some time.
In the meantime, I am trying to organize a corner to have fun with the music. MPC temporarily moved to a higher shelf.
Now it's time to wire up and prepare a place for a new PC. In another topic, I think I have to ask about the best audio interface and turntable. Maybe some closed headphones for vocal recording.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:40 pm
pk1 wrote: :shock: Thats allot of dope material..

Looks fun

:smoker:

Yo man great to see you back round these parts, hope your good? :smoker:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:43 pm
Lampdog wrote:Psych, can we do this?

The Battle deadline is midnight Sunday the 2nd of October.

Definitely mate, deadline has been updated on the OG thread
By Lampdog Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:47 am

By Lampdog Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:02 am
O Damn!!

You know how people say ”oh wow”.

Nah, it’s larger than that!
By NearTao Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:34 am
Couple Quick ones... just extracted and chopped up a handful of bars... nothing super fancy and kind of short... but I wanted to get straight to the point :D