Post your questions, opinions and reviews of the MPC1000. This forum is for discussion of the OFFICIAL Akai OS (2.1). If you wish to discuss the JJ OS, please use the dedicated JJ OS forum

By thedvs01 Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:02 pm
wow 244 signatures, that's sure to show them

sorry, but these don't accomplish shit

By hereo Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:13 pm
Yeah, I think we're gonna need more support than. Where's everybody @?

By EducatedHands Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:09 pm
i signed. voting is a right and a priviledge we have as the people to let our voices be heard. if you're not part of the solution you're just part of the problem.. :?

By thedvs01 Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:39 pm
EducatedHands wrote:i signed. voting is a right and a priviledge we have as the people to let our voices be heard. if you're not part of the solution you're just part of the problem.. :?

what does this have to do with voting exactly?

(by the way I signed this months ago)

By EducatedHands Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:33 pm
like every vote counts. every signature counts.

By mkl... Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:45 pm
hope you expand the message thru other forums (this petition has already been spoken about on audiofanzine a french forum...)

By cynic Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:20 pm
i just posted this over on another forum...

it would be smart to send this information to high profile sites like harmony-central, sonicstate, createdigitalmusic, etc

sending to magazines like remix, electronic musician, and whatever would be a good idea as well.

By arzes Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:10 am
i signed

By krang Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:31 am
i signed

By mkl... Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:38 am
hey juxt! do you know who's that guy?

By pad-ophiliac Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:20 am
well i would have signed it but it doesn't sound very professional or even well thought out. there would have to be a more precise description of the problem as well as stipulations to the demand. if we were ever lucky enough to get compensation/new pads from akai, they're not going to without a receipt. such circumstances need to be included in the wording of the petition. and are we sure that akai designed the faulty pads? couldn't they have outsourced it to a different company other than interlink? not saying that they did or didn't, but if you want akai to take a petition seriously, it has to be based on solid facts, no assumptions.

By NEONGREEN Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:55 am

By krang Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:24 am
mkl... wrote:hey juxt! do you know who's that guy?

gargamel from the smurfs. Never watched that show much but I know he was a sick f*ck with a lot of mental problems. He devoted most of his life planning and attempting to capture the smurfs, then rape them, then mutilate them, and finally kill them.

By Four Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:04 am
signed!