Forum to discuss all matters relating to the MPC1000 and MPC2500 operating systems created by 'JJ' (all versions).
By djtendo Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:14 pm
Low-GainMPC wrote:How's the OS2 manual coming along? Finally got my MPC1000 updated and looking forward to geeking out w/ the manual, a bottle of Squirt, and my gameboy. :)

+1
By djtendo Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:17 pm
stan steez wrote:Sorry, the OS2 manual is on halt right now, because I've got to take care of so many other things right now. But I'm looking forward for a release in October. By then, even the OS should be more advanced and finalized without so many changes...

PEACE

soon approaches
By Archite©h Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:11 pm
U R da man!! I printed off the JJ Official manual.. It'z very hard to read and woz really doin my nut in.
I've just printed yours off n will have a read.
Keep up da good work bruv.
:D
By djtendo Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:39 pm
djtendo wrote:
stan steez wrote:Sorry, the OS2 manual is on halt right now, because I've got to take care of so many other things right now. But I'm looking forward for a release in October. By then, even the OS should be more advanced and finalized without so many changes...

PEACE

soon approaches

has come and gone :( :roll:
By b.read Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:11 am
os2kxl manual? Lol...jk Steez!
By stan steez Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:58 pm
jbraudio wrote:os2kxl manual? Lol...jk Steez!

ATTENTION: PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

It Will Take a while, but I'm trying to put it all in one big manual: JJ OS free, JJ OS 1, 2 and 2XL... but it will take a lot of time. But in the end, it will be the most complete documentation out there... but please don't push me on this one!! I'm trying to realize it besides work and studying, u know? ;)

Stan Steez,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,
One!!!!!!!

T.R.O.Y: MC Breed!
Last edited by stan steez on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By b.read Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:27 am
Nice Stan! You know I wouldn't stress you on it- lord knows we JJ users appreciate the work you put in. Seriously! That's a job I wouldn't want to take on and you do it damn well.
By b.read Wed May 06, 2009 6:22 am
Stan knows I'm just messing with him!
By Resus Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:53 am
How is that complete manual (covering xl) coming along Stan? No "pushing" intended 8) , i'm just curious.
By Ocular Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:12 am
Wow, just caught this.
stan steez wrote:THE JJ OS MANUAL HAS COME TO AN END. READ NEWS SECTION BELOW FOR EXPLANATION. PEACE!.......

NEWS & UPDATES:::

10/12/09
My personal involvement into the JJ-OS Manual end with the end of this news. I have to sell my MPC 1k as well as all of my other gear. A very, very sad day for me. It gives me goosebumps but in a negative sense. But don't worry. It might take some time, but I will rise up upon my feet once again and return to the fam with some bangin azz beats. It might take a year or so, but I'll stick around for checkin out your new stuff and the develpment of the OS and such.
The most ironic thing about the situation is: I just started a collaboration project with a young and talented cali-based MC called Matixx, which I probably cannot continue working on. So I hope ya'll alive and kickin' it and give it the best you can in every track you do, cause every beat could be your last. One Love to all of the Forum members I came across and helped me. ONE!!!

Sincerely Yours,
Stan Steez.

Berlin, Germany. October 12th 2009.

Very sad indeed. Thank you for your past efforts, stan. Here's hoping to you getting
back on your feet.