Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By rodrigobatalha Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:20 am
Can anyone teach me how to use the MPC Software in FL STUDIO 12 as a plugin?

until the Fl 11 , was easy ... Channels > new..but on Fl 12 is very different, it is so difficult

please help me...in Brazil no have much users of mpc
By 83dude Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:26 pm
rodrigobatalha wrote:Can anyone teach me how to use the MPC Software in FL STUDIO 12 as a plugin?

until the Fl 11 , was easy ... Channels > new..but on Fl 12 is very different, it is so difficult

Does this help?

https://www.image-line.com/support/FLHelp/html/generator_plugins.htm
By rodrigobatalha Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:54 am
83dude wrote:
rodrigobatalha wrote:Can anyone teach me how to use the MPC Software in FL STUDIO 12 as a plugin?

Does this help?

https://www.image-line.com/support/FLHelp/html/generator_plugins.htm

No bro...
By mr_debauch Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:55 am
on the image line youtube page a couple of months ago they made a video or two showing multiple ways to do that (not specific to the mpc software) .. because i believe in 12 it was slightly different. I hate the pluggin picker bullshit.. and i hate that they got rid of the legacy pattern grid. honesyly 64 bit is the only thing keeping me from sticking with fl9.

but i guess channels/generators/fast scan is not working for you? it would on version 11.... otherwise look for the youtube page and watch the tutorial video.
By rodrigobatalha Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:17 am
mr_debauch wrote:on the image line youtube page a couple of months ago they made a video or two showing multiple ways to do that (not specific to the mpc software) .. because i believe in 12 it was slightly different. I hate the pluggin picker ****.. and i hate that they got rid of the legacy pattern grid. honesyly 64 bit is the only thing keeping me from sticking with fl9.

but i guess channels/generators/fast scan is not working for you? it would on version 11.... otherwise look for the youtube page and watch the tutorial video.

believe me my friend , I tried in many ways , reinstalled the software of MPC , installed other versions of FL STUDIO, follow tutorials, manuals, i watched videos and nothing can solve this problem
By rodrigobatalha Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:19 am
kaydigi wrote:It's still the same way in 12, I did have to reinstall the mpc software. I pointed the plugin folder to my vst folder. Rescanned the plugins and the vst loaded up fine in 12.

as I said in the answer above , I 've tried everything .

You have the " MPC64 " file for Mac ? can send me ?
By kaydigi Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:02 am
rodrigobatalha wrote:
kaydigi wrote:It's still the same way in 12, I did have to reinstall the mpc software. I pointed the plugin folder to my vst folder. Rescanned the plugins and the vst loaded up fine in 12.

I'm sorry i'm on Windows, I only have the mpc64.dll file.
By rodrigobatalha Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:56 pm
kaydigi wrote:
rodrigobatalha wrote:

I'm sorry i'm on Windows, I only have the mpc64.dll file.

Thanks bro! no problem