Discuss the various methods you use in music production, from compressor settings to equipment type.
By Fanu Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:14 pm

Ever wanted to learn how to make music with Ableton Live?
My Ableton Live Basics video course is AVAILABLE NOW.

BUY AT: http://fanumusic.com/shop/

There are two options:
• Video only (4.5 hours): 49 EUR
• Video + one hour of personal tuition / assistance (via Skype etc.): 89 EUR

As you know, I've been making most of my music with Ableton Live for many years now, and I'm also officially an Ableton Certified Trainer.
I wanted to make this video to help YOU, too, to grasp how Ableton Live works and make music with it.
I wanted to make a "video manual" that'd teach one all the basics (and extra tips) one needs to make music with my favorite music software.
The video covers a 4.5-hours long session that first covers the main tools and techniques and then records the song from Session to Arrangement.
See the product page at http://fanumusic.com/shop/ for full listing of topics that the video covers. I drop many little tips and tricks and thoughs between the main topics, too.

This program is what I've been teaching to my Ableton students for years, and I can guarantee it does work!
(NB: This is NOT a video about songwriting; this is a video that helps you use a very popular music-making software).

Video is suitable for both beginners as well as more experienced users who want to learn how to use Ableton Live.
By Fanu Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:09 am
drumjockey wrote:Copped. Looking forward to gleaning the knowledge from you. Bonus that you're a Finn, as so was my grandfather...miss hearing him speak Finnish growing up...Peace Fanu!

Thank you man! :)

This video has already gone to 12 countries, and the feedback has been great.
It's the same program I've been teaching to my students for years, and I know it does work!
By saltmcgault Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:29 am
just curious. did you happen to throw in a tutorial in there on how to extract acapellas out of a song by using the song and instrumental? i’ve tried following a couple youtube videos step by step and i couldn’t seem to get it to work.