Sub-forum for discussion about the DAWs and mobile apps that you use with your MPCs
By 4Renzic Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:27 am
Anybody got a work flow for getting tracks from live to Reaper?

Right now I use the live in controller mode to the mpc software->explode tracks->bounce audio mixdown to a file, separate tracks->pull them into Reaper. Tedious and time consuming!!

I hope someone has a better or quicker way.
By NearTao Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:46 pm
If you don't have a multi channel audio card, then yeah... that's probably how I'd do it.

If you've got an audio card though, you could track out 8 channels of audio and record them all into reaper at the same time. Not sure that's what you're looking to do though.
By dazastah Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:00 am
If your not using tempo changes , load up the project as a plugin in reaper with multi outputs , then set the options for each of those created plugin tracks to record the output. In mpc software you assign things to corresponding outputs . Then in reaper just record it like the mpc software was a standalone hardware mpc with physical outputs ..
By 4Renzic Fri May 08, 2020 4:34 am
dazastah wrote:If your not using tempo changes , load up the project as a plugin in reaper with multi outputs , then set the options for each of those created plugin tracks to record the output. In mpc software you assign things to corresponding outputs . Then in reaper just record it like the mpc software was a standalone hardware mpc with physical outputs ..

Daz, can you point me in the right direction on doing this. I am having serious problems with that mpc software.

Thx
By 4Renzic Wed May 13, 2020 9:07 pm
For anybody that run into this problem, just use the mpc software as a plugin!! Easy Peasy!